Thursday, May 26, 2011

Disney photo shoots



That's me being pulled under by the giant squid.   We shot on December 31st and the water was freezing.  It took all night to shoot but at least I was wearing a wetsuit under the costume.    Captain Nemo would have been proud.

   Original scene.    Not as interesting without me hanging off the side of the Nautilus




I have no idea


                            Location:  (then) Disney MGM Studios backlot


                                        Rehearsal and lighting


 Creating the storm










Great Co-workers
Kermit and Jim                                    Photo by - Me







I have no idea why I was up there...

...Or here

Miss Tilly at Typhoon Lagoon




Where am I?   Right in the middle of course




Coming soon


Cover Stories
Karen and I always had inside information on photo shoots and knew the best reaction shots

Our best Cover shot, front row







Star Tours





More autographs
from my Geek side






1 comment:

  1. Well, now I know the answer, but you should tell "all the other people out there" what the story is behind these photos.

    ReplyDelete