Saturday, May 21, 2011

Halloween - Best night of the year


Halloween Favorites



 I'll bring along a jar of my famous 'Possum Parts'
to your next Halloween event.
(Road conditions allowing of course)


Be sure to check out "Lint From my Dryer" short story.
No connection....really.
Halloween Celebrities
My best and biggest (so to speak) autograph ever
Elvira



Best autograph from a monster 
The Creature from the Black Lagoon
(Ricou Browning)

 

Best autograph from a scary author
Anne Rice, Author of The Vampire Chronicles


 Best autograph from a TV Star
'Mr Sulu' from the original Star Trek


Best autograph from a scary actor
Vincent Price
(Still looking for the autograph, I know it's around here somewhere)

OK. Garp was a little scary, too much like my life




Princess Gwen with the Halloween Tree

Rachel, Angelina and Mark





Freddie, Ebenezer and Sarah
otherwise know as... Ken, Robbie and Shauna






The Most Interesting Couple in the World
AKA  Diana and Sergio

Jessica Rabbit
AKA Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment